Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Over the Hump

A congratulatory beverage to me after my first class. There were about 50 students, many of whom knew little about web sites in general. It was emphasized that this was not merely a technique based class, instead one that was based on concept. Truthfully, it is likely a combination of both. After the obligatory projector malfunction and internet access failure, things went pretty smoothly. The content of my presentation held up well for the hour I talked, hard to imagine that I have got to do that every week. Prep work should come fluidly in time.

Peggy is at ceramics class tonight, I'm hanging out waiting for the glazing, firing and throwing to conclude. The rest of the week is pretty cake - I get to attend class as a student tomorrow arvo, spending a majority of the day doing research. Weather has been hot and dry, hope it holds through the weekend.